Respected Contributor

I bought the Samsung Orbit which just arrived today.  I paid 89.99.  Today I see QVC has the EXACT phone for 79.96.  Called HSN but they would not match the price.  Said their bundle was "different" but it looks the same to me!!  Not happy about this but it would not be worth sending back cause S&H would make up the difference in cost.

Trusted Contributor

I went and looked at the 89 dollar bundle on HSN.  You got an extra portable battery (Powerbank). So you got the better deal.

HSN also has the 79 dollar bundle just like QVC for those interested.

Buy from HSN, you will probably get it faster. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Tracfone and HSM

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I bought the Samsung Orbit which just arrived today.  I paid 89.99.  Today I see QVC has the EXACT phone for 79.96.  Called HSN but they would not match the price.  Said their bundle was "different" but it looks the same to me!!  Not happy about this but it would not be worth sending back cause S&H would make up the difference in cost.

@bargainsgirl 

Sorry, but I doubt that very few retail buyers have not ran into the same issue. Heck, I bought a CD player on Amazon, and the next day it was sold there for half of what I paid.

For me I  said "just bad timing". Some call it "buyers remorse". Some think "hey I got scr**ed", not true.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

This may be a month of Tracfone deals. TracfoneReviewer.com has info, deals and etc. You will find phones sold by HSN, QVC, Amazon and eBay. Have fun shopping.

Trusted Contributor

@Nuttmeg 

Thanks for the info.  Have been looking for a new Tracfone and appreciated the reference to the tracfone review site.  I need something with a larger internal memory.  I don't seem to have room to add apps and always get messages that my storage is low.  

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper 

QVC 2  now has a presales on a Samsung orbit smartfone  tracfone..for $79.00..i think...check it out

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."