Honored Contributor

Re: Tracfone Website and Service is Useless

@tends2dogs 

TCL has been around for a while. I know them more for their TVs than phones, but they generally get good reviews. The 4G/5G debate is less important with the limited mobile data one gets on Tracfone. Both are okay for moderate/low use. If anything, I might lean more to 4G as the 5G can eat a lot of mobile data very quickly if you accidentally leave the mobile data turned on.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I'm trying to recall if its HSN or QVC  but one of them is going to have a Todays special on a Samsung Tracphone  over this weekend!

I'm thinking on HSN  

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam  HSN has a Samsung TV for their TS, not a phone.  

I am leaning toward taking the free phone that Tracphone is offering for now and keep my eye out for a phone in the future.  Tracphone is disrupting me from making calls or texts with their message about me losing service.  

I feel like I don't have time to shop around anymore.

@gardenman 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I'm sorry it was a tv and not a tracfone special....the hostess at the time just said that day it was a Samsung special but could not tell anyone what was yet.

Please let us know what phone you will be getting free and if you get free air time,text,phone,data with your new phone.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@tends2dogs 

I'm sorry it was a tv and not a tracfone special....the hostess at the time just said that day it was a Samsung special but could not tell anyone what was yet.

Please let us know what phone you will be getting free and if you get free air time,text,phone,data with your new phone.

I broke down and called Tracfone because they kept interfering with calls and texts that I was trying to make.  The girl at CS with excellent.  I had no wait time.       My choice was between a flip fone or a MotoPure phone.  I chose that one.  I figured it will give me service until something special comes along.  I really don't use my phone much - pictures and to use if I am out and about.  I never go online.  I never use it at home.  We have a landline.  

No minutes come with it.....just a phone and a charger for charging off my computer.  She said it takes a Type C charger whatever that is.  This phone is a 4G Volte (network) phone and said that it will be compatible with 5G for as long 5G is around.  

It will be delivered within 3 business days by UPS.  That was quicker than either HSN or QVC would have been.  It was completely free.  I didn't have to give a credit card,  just my address where to send the phone.

I was getting cross eyed reading the reviews (not many good ones) on the phones offered here.  Time will tell.  I hope the transfer goes as smooth and quick as my experience was today.

Thanks for asking!  Woman Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!