Honored Contributor

I noticed in InsideQ there is a Tracfone Smartphone from LG coming up on March 23. It's printed on top of the program grid so there is no picture, price, or order number. It will have 1350 minutes, texts, and data. I'm looking to get a new phone so I'll hold off until this is aired.

Trusted Contributor

i've been wanting to get one from on here since last yr. but i'm worried about calling them and getting it set up, and i hear transfering your old phone number can be a major pain. i dont want to have to go through talking to multiple people and taking days to get set up.. so i dont know, but there last deal sounded so good....

Super Contributor

Darn....I needed a new one so ordered a few weeks ago. But, I like the phone and it works well.

If you set up your phone over the internet it is extremely easy and fast.

Gail

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Honored Contributor

I didn't even see that in the insider.  I suspected it was a phone.

I've bought eight phones over the years.  Four for me, four for my mother.  A couple I did over the phone and had no issue.  They were nice and knowledgeable.  I did the rest on the internet.  I had a little trouble, but that was because I didn't follow the directions .  Duh.

Occasional Contributor

I am due for a new Tracfone, I noticed that HSN is also having a Tracfone TS on March 6th.  Wish the Q and HSN would have them on the same day would be easier to decide which one to buy.

Cockatiels are not throw away pets!
Honored Contributor

Re: Tracfone TSV Coming Up

[ Edited ]

@qvc-loyal customer wrote:

i've been wanting to get one from on here since last yr. but i'm worried about calling them and getting it set up, and i hear transfering your old phone number can be a major pain. i dont want to have to go through talking to multiple people and taking days to get set up.. so i dont know, but there last deal sounded so good....

I have used Tracfone for years and am on new phone #9, same phone number and remaining time etc transferred over. I think some have issues with this because they either don't read ALL the instructions, or do not follow them 1 step at a time.

The only time I had a minor problem when I bought Tracfones 1st model smart phone. I think they were not as prepared as they should have been for now having to deal with: e-mails and data along with their normal minutes and expiration dates.

Dealing with Tracfone to me is much easier than dealing with a Rep in any cell provider contract phone store.

@qvc-loyal customer

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor
.Happy to see this, and I've been happy with the LG. I'll check HSN, too. It'll be interesting to see who the Tracfone rep is because Janice is no longer with them.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Is it one year of air time?  Do you know the price?  I don't have a cell phone at the moment.  I could use one for emergencies.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm interested in the TSV item number  so i can read the reviews,etc.

Thank you.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Usually these phones are good for 1 year. You can always add an airtime card to your phone to extend the minutes, data, texts, and time. HSN is having a TTV on a phone earlier in the month. If it seems good I might order and hold off setting it up to see what QVC has to offer. I can always return the HSN phone.