Honored Contributor

Tracfone LG 41C TSV - Did Anyone Get the Right Case?

Just wondering. I ordered two of these and got the wrong case with both. I called CS and they sent the info to Tracfone to get the correct cases sent. Yesterday I got a letter from QVC apologizing and saying the cases weren't available. (Not sure how they can do so many presentations for a TSV and not have the actual items available, especially when they made such a point of it!)

I'm just wondering if anyone actually managed to get the cases they showed during the presentations.

I was told I could return the phones for a refund, but the only thing wrong is the case. I may contact CS again to see if they can issue a partial refund, so I can buy the cases elsewhere.

Super Contributor

Re: Tracfone LG 41C TSV - Did Anyone Get the Right Case?

WOW. Shame on QVC. I didn't get a replacement either.
Super Contributor

Mine came with the correct case.

Contributor

No problem here. Love that phone!!!

There are several on ebay you could pick up & would probably arrive in a more timely fashion.

Don't send the phone back because of the case ~ this phone does everything!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-LG-Ultimate-2-L41C-Diamond-Kickstand-Case-Hybrid-Hard-Skin-Phone-Cover-/...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-LG-Ultimate-2-LG-L41C-Rubberized-Hard-Slim-Phone-Case-Cover-Stylus-Pen-/...

Honored Contributor

On 11/18/2014 MaggieToo said:

Mine came with the correct case.

Do you mean you got the Argyle pattern? I got the "right" color, but not that case; just a solid, plain one for both phones.

ETA: I know several people posted on the forums about this problem after they got their phones. Seems QVC and Tracfone didn't make sure they had available stock for what they sold. I ordered mine before anything sold out or went to advanced order; didn't make a difference, I still didn't get what I ordered.

Honored Contributor

DiamondSkiBunny - thanks for the links. I probably will check out eBay and Amazon, because the phone is what we wanted. I just don't think QVC should be presenting something they can't provide. (Even if it is Tracfone's fault!)

Frequent Contributor

I got a plain pink case - was it supposed to be an argyle pattern? No big deal for me, I like the plain better.

Honored Contributor

On 11/18/2014 gojo said:

I got a plain pink case - was it supposed to be an argyle pattern? No big deal for me, I like the plain better.

Yes, the translucent, Argyle pattern was the one presented on-air. We preferred that one, but I'm glad you like the one you got. Smile

Super Contributor

Mine is just a plain pink one. I don't think I would have liked the translucent one anyway.

Honored Contributor

Well, it's crazy but, having gotten the letter from QVC saying the right cases weren't available, I just got in the mail from Tracfone...yep, the right cases!

They're very pretty and I'm happy. Smile