Honored Contributor

Service card that's $125 for smartphones. That's a pretty good deal. Only cost me $84.08 for 1 year serivce with 1500 texts, 1500 minutes & 1.5gb data. It's usually around $130-$135 with taxes & fees. Code can be found on CouponChief if you Google it. It expires tomorrow 11-30. If it does not work keep trying. It kept saying it could not verify it yesterday. This is for smartphone only. There is a $15 off 1 year card for basic phones.

Respected Contributor

I renewed last year using the $50 off discount code. It's a great deal. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you for this.. pushes my service date out to 2023!

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I renewed last year using the $50 off discount code. It's a great deal. 

@deeva 

I will be using it every year if they keep offering it. I thought it was $25 off before?

DH did not need any airtime on his phone but for the price I told him to add it anyways.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz , thank you, thank you, thank you!  I bought my current phone last year from the Q as a Black Friday special and love it.  I have no plans to replace it anytime soon but will need to refill by the end of next May.  When I saw your post, I was thrilled! $50 is a huge savings!  I normally just buy a new phone, but I can't get a new phone that has the quality of my current phone for $84 total.  Since I always just buy a new phone, I had never refilled before.  I used the website from my laptop, and it was as easy as pie.  The code for anyone who needs it is 22448.  (Assuming that it's the same code for everyone.)  

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

@Nightowlz , thank you, thank you, thank you!  I bought my current phone last year from the Q as a Black Friday special and love it.  I have no plans to replace it anytime soon but will need to refill by the end of next May.  When I saw your post, I was thrilled! $50 is a huge savings!  I normally just buy a new phone, but I can't get a new phone that has the quality of my current phone for $84 total.  Since I always just buy a new phone, I had never refilled before.  I used the website from my laptop, and it was as easy as pie.  The code for anyone who needs it is 22448.  (Assuming that it's the same code for everyone.)  

@Ainhisg 

Your Welcome. That's the # I used. I can continue to add time to my LG Tracfone but when it gets broke I won't be able to buy another one. Tracfone says they don't have service in our area. We always had to buy the GSM phones since the CDMA phones won't work here. Now when either a GSM or CMDA is for sell when I enter our zip code it says no service??? There is service or how am I able to use my Tracfore plus how I have I used it all these years. It's the only kind of cell phone I have ever had.

Since DH broke his phone we had to buy an Unlocked GSM phone in order for him to get service with Tracfone. I paid $209 for the Nokia 7.1. DH used a BYOP Kit to set up service with Tracfone.

Guess we can no longer buy those deals with Tracfone when they have them since they all say no service in our area.

When my phone quits working I will have to look for another Unlocked GSM phone to get service with Tracfone.

Makes no sense we cannot buy the phone deals Tracfone has to use but they will give us service the route we had to go???

Super Contributor

Since I already have service until 2053 when I'll be 108 - LOL - I can buy service in 500 minute increments at $15 each.

That makes 1500 minutes of talk time, texts and 1.5 gb data $45.

Respected Contributor

Last year the promo code said for the month of November, but I used it in December and it still worked. 

I just tried the November code for this year, it still works.