Respected Contributor

So all connections for WIFI are on and running.  If I click on Music on my Amazon Tablet it goes on and song plays for 10 seconds then cuts out and says "no internet connection"  BUT if I go to settings it says I am connected and the symbol shows I am connected and I can go on the internet!  What can the problem be?  I called my provider and all is in order...

Valued Contributor

Re: Touble with Amazon music

Amazon has been a real pain! I've been having problems off and on with their music for over a year now. I wish I hadn't given all my CD's to the Goodwill! I foolishly thought Amazon would be so easy & simple. The Goodwill is loaded with CD's that others have given away. Maybe I should start shopping for CD's there regularly.

Honored Contributor

I use Alexa for bedtime, there are times I find I have to unplug it to reboot it 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

Amazon has been a real pain! I've been having problems off and on with their music for over a year now. I wish I hadn't given all my CD's to the Goodwill! I foolishly thought Amazon would be so easy & simple. The Goodwill is loaded with CD's that others have given away. Maybe I should start shopping for CD's there regularly.

I actually contacted Amazon CS and they called back so I was able to speak to a REAL person!  He was very helpful and fixed the problem.  Took about 20 minutes but he was terrific.

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

I actually contacted Amazon CS and they called back so I was able to speak to a REAL person!  He was very helpful and fixed the problem.  Took about 20 minutes but he was terrific.

Please help others and post solution. 

Respected Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

Sorry, there is no way I would remember all the steps he did to fix the problem.  It took several tries trying different things.  Finally we had luck. I am NOT tech savvy.

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

Sorry, there is no way I would remember all the steps he did to fix the problem.  It took several tries trying different things.  Finally we had luck. I am NOT tech savvy.

I thought the solution would be simple.Thanks for answering my question.