Honored Contributor

I am having a problem with my earbuds. They don't seem to be pairing, I hear out of the left one not the right, although the right one says it is paired. I must be doing something wrong. Also if you are using them for one device and then use it for another device do you have to disconnect them from the first device?

Super Contributor

I had trouble with mine. They are so sensitive to touch I had actually turned one off by accident. Make sure you turn both off then wait a few seconds and power both back on. Put back in case and shut lid for about a minute. Then take back out and they should turn back on and pair automatically. This worked for me.  I still had to then go through my computers Bluetooth to pair them to that device.  Haven't tried using with anything else yet.

Honored Contributor

@ugabugabooooo wrote:

I had trouble with mine. They are so sensitive to touch I had actually turned one off by accident. Make sure you turn both off then wait a few seconds and power both back on. Put back in case and shut lid for about a minute. Then take back out and they should turn back on and pair automatically. This worked for me.  I still had to then go through my computers Bluetooth to pair them to that device.  Haven't tried using with anything else yet.

@ugabugabooooo @did you buy these when they were the TS? They seem to work on my iPad but not so much on my chromebook and Kindle Fires. I will try what you say. I really don’t think the presentations address how to use them enough. Some of are challenged when it comes to technology!

Super Contributor

Re: Toshiba Air Pro Earbuds

[ Edited ]

yes, I got them when they were the TS.  I got two pairs.  One for my Ipad and one for my computer.  They are super sensitive to touch.  I keep turning them off trying to put them in my ear.  I guess it is a learning curve.  If you have them paired to the Ipad and then want to use them with another device, I recall reading something in the instructions on that.  I think you have to "unpair" them from the first device before they will pair to a different device.  I don't recall exactly how it said to do that. 

Honored Contributor

@ugabugabooooo wrote:

yes, I got them when they were the TS.  I got two pairs.  One for my Ipad and one for my computer.  They are super sensitive to touch.  I keep turning them off trying to put them in my ear.  I guess it is a learning curve.  If you have them paired to the Ipad and then want to use them with another device, I recall reading something in the instructions on that.  I think you have to "unpair" them from the first device before they will pair to a different device.  I don't recall exactly how it said to do that. 

@ugabugabooooo @I would think maybe turning off Bluetooth from the first device shuts the earbuds off, then you can use them on another device.

I purchased the 2 pairs of these Toshiba Earbuds,  They are horrible.  Once you get them connected, they work.  But when you turn them off and charge them.  When you go to use them again they have be repaired EVERY SINGLE TIME.  What an absolute waste of money.

Honored Contributor

Re: Toshiba Air Pro Earbuds

[ Edited ]

I don't have those Toshiba buds. But I've been looking around for a set of descent earbuds. Jabra seems to be a good name, with many impressive reviews, and they are not too expensive either. I just need to decide which model to get.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 , when you go from one device to another, there is no need to unpair but you have to pair them to the new device.  At least that is the way it works with mine.  Mine stay paired to the last device I used.  HTH.  LM