Honored Contributor

Re: Tip For Anyone Wanting an LG Tracfone

[ Edited ]

@sipp - As others have pointed out, these offers don't last forever.  I originally posted on September 7th about the lower price.

Yes, the price has now gone up to the full price of $99 and I don't think you can blame HSN for not lowering the price to what it was before.  They refund a price difference, if the price goes lower after you have purchased it at the higher price and the price drops within 30 days.

The only thing you can do now, if you buy it at $99, is watch to see if it drops again within 30 days.  But I wouldn't count on it.

At the moment, I think QVC has it for something like $93.45.  The moral is, if you see something you want at a great price, jump on it.  (Or wait for the next good deal.)

Valued Contributor

When you type in LG Premier- two pics come up - different prices $119 and the $99 one has the clicker- but IS THERE A DIFFERENCE OTHERWISE? I read reviews and my head spins-because of conflicting ratings- then some people like the moto - but there are so many of them as well. I got my husband the lg Rebel a while back which got good reviews but can't get it anymore at QVC nor HSN- and of course the whole point is to get the 1500 and 365days. Reviews from Cnet like samsung phones but those get BAD reviews on these forums-(and are more expensive-- btw do YOU like your LG premier? 

Esteemed Contributor

@sipp wrote:

When you type in LG Premier- two pics come up - different prices $119 and the $99 one has the clicker- but IS THERE A DIFFERENCE OTHERWISE? I read reviews and my head spins-because of conflicting ratings- then some people like the moto - but there are so many of them as well. I got my husband the lg Rebel a while back which got good reviews but can't get it anymore at QVC nor HSN- and of course the whole point is to get the 1500 and 365days. Reviews from Cnet like samsung phones but those get BAD reviews on these forums-(and are more expensive-- btw do YOU like your LG premier? 

@sipp

I looked at the specs for most of the Tracfone's sold on HSN and QVC.

Most customers like the Moto G7 Maxx, I do too. The phone has the best technology and a great price. You can the phone on HSN. 

Honored Contributor

@sipp wrote:

The pricing on the shopping channels often defies logic. The same exact phone with different add-ons, Clicker, earbuds, etc. may cost less than the base phone all by itself. 

My old phone was the old LG Premier Pro, not the newer Premier Pro Plus and it was a fine phone. I'd narrowed my search down to the LG PRemierPro Plus, the Moto G 7 Optimo Maxx, and the Samsung A20 and would have bought whichever one I could get the best deal on. The Moto G7 Optimo Maxx with a pair of earbuds got marked down to $90, so I got that and it's been great. The other two would have been great also I suspect. You can't go too far wrong these days with smartphones.

Each of the three had different pros and cons. I wanted a phone with more internal storage and all three had 32 gbs. The Samsung and Moto had 3 gbs of RAM while the LG only has 2, but I've never had an issue where RAM was a concern and my old phones always had just 2 gbs of RAM. I liked the cameras better on the LG and Samsung, but the Moto's camera is fine for my needs. I like Samsung's integration of Samsung products (smartwatches, etc.) but that's not a huge deal. The Moto was the highest rated at theTracfone Reviewer site, but the Samsung and LG were right behind it. I was going to get whichever one I could get the best deal on and it turned out to be the Moto. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!