Respected Contributor

Re: This weeks Windows 10 updates

No problem with update or printer but now I have that bing search bar which I don’t like. 

Contributor

Choose another search engine...you can choose whatever browser and search engine you want. Go to settings and change defaults...I use Firefox browser and Google search engine.

Honored Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

Yes, sometimes after these updates my HP printer gets knocked offline.  I just unplug the printer for a minute and plug it back in and it then resets itself.  What was strange that with this last update (which was by no means no two hours) I had the same printer listed twice (with the second printer called printer 1).  Well, my default was checked for the first printer.  So the second printer couldn't print and I didn't catch on at first what the problem was.  These Windows updates are sometime aggravating to say the least.  Never cared for Windows 10 either.  

We have three printers:  one HP and two Brothers.  On previous updates we'd get exactly the same thing and it drives me crazy.  I have no idea why it does this, but I provide feedback every time it does.  No way should their updates be messing up people's printers, but I'm glad to find out it wasn't just ours this was happening to.

And I'm very glad this latest update didn't mess up our printers!

Esteemed Contributor

AH, so glad that I have CB's now , I do not have to worry about updates and virus programs again!!!!Woman Happy