Super Contributor

The show is called "Canon Cameras"

If the show uses the word "cameras"...shouldn't there be more than one?

Just saying.

Honored Contributor

Re: The show is called ""Canon Cameras""

Oh yea, gotta love it when they talk for an entire hour about a single product, which they seem to do increasingly regularly. The Q has become infomercial central and heck, they might as well videotape half their presentations these days, especially for the stuff they sell on weekends: computers, cameras, mattresses, vacuums, blenders, coffee makers and so on, and on, and on...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

On 5/25/2014 stevieb said:

Oh yea, gotta love it when they talk for an entire hour about a single product, which they seem to do increasingly regularly. The Q has become infomercial central and heck, they might as well videotape half their presentations these days, especially for the stuff they sell on weekends: computers, cameras, mattresses, vacuums, blenders, coffee makers and so on, and on, and on...

Isn't it great!!!!! A refreshing change from the endless beauty and fashion shows.

Honored Contributor

They do have more than one. They will sell you multiple cameras if you desire.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 5/25/2014 glb613 said:

Isn't it great!!!!! A refreshing change from the endless beauty and fashion shows.

Absolutely! Something for everyone! Of course, during those beauty and fashion shows, they don't tend to spend an entire hour on one item... Last time I looked, they also didn't book beauty and fashion nearly every weekend, but hey, who's counting...? And actually, speaking purely for myself, I'm not all that into beauty or fashion that I'd want essentially a whole day of those either!

Variety... What a concept!

Honored Contributor

On 5/25/2014 kachina624 said: They do have more than one. They will sell you multiple cameras if you desire.

Honored Contributor

On 5/25/2014 kachina624 said: They do have more than one. They will sell you multiple cameras if you desire.

And if you order in the same phone call, and ship it to the same address, you can save on your S & H.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

Wow - seven plus hours on Canon Cameras and then add the short TSV presentations during other shows. It is no wonder I have not looked at the Q all day today!!

Respected Contributor

Yep! One for the garbage picker, the guy who walks his dog past your house, the bus driver even if you don't ride the bus

Super Contributor

You missed my point.