Valued Contributor

Re: TSV Pre-sale Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A10e

I assume you only get the 30 day return policy and not the holiday one for Jan 30,2021. That always gave you the time to activate it maybe in Nov. or Dec. and see if you like it.

Honored Contributor

When I went from my J7 to the A10e, only about half of my contacts came over.

My old J7 works, except for calls & texts so I looked at my contact list & transferred contacts manually.   Not ideal, but the old information is available

@bargainsgirl wrote:

My son got this phone and he likes it.  Not a heavy user...I just got the Motorola g7 but I need to activate and get it going.  Got excellent reviews on HSN.  My only complaint it that we tried to use Transfer Wizard and it did not transfer his contacts for some reason. Called Tracfone but they were no help.  I hope I have better luck transferring my stuff!!

Honored Contributor

@Venezia thank you for the reply. I was also wondering, someone asked a question, if your current phone has triple everything, if you transfer all that to your new phone you will still get triple everything. I'm thinking that can't be right, you replace your older phone with this new one, your not getting triple anything.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 - The only way to get the triple minutes is if you have a phone that already has that feature.  None of the new smartphones (since 2017, I believe) have that feature.

If someone switched from a triple minute phone to a new smartphone, they'd lose that feature.  I'm pretty sure a rep made that clear a long time ago in a presentation.  But honestly, you can add minutes, texts and data individually now so inexpensively, I prefer the new way of maintaining my phone.

I have my account set up on online and it's easy.