Valued Contributor

TSV Pre-sale Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A10e

[ Edited ]

I just got an email that this phone is available for $79.96 with 1500 minutes, etc. Anyone have one? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Pre-sale Samsung Galaxy A10e

I always opt for Samsung phones.  I currently have one but not this one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Re: TSV Pre-sale Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A10e

I dont' have this particular Samsung phone, but I do have a Samsung tracfone and love it.  Love tracfone, and love my Samsung phone.  Can't go wrong!

Valued Contributor

I ordered it.  Perfectly happy with current flip phone.  Was on the verge of switching from Verizon ($40 a month) to Pure Talk (allegedly $20 a month) to save some money.  Q's offer will be even cheaper.

Hope I haven't made a mistake.

Trusted Contributor

@Marybella    I have always chosen Samsung tracfones..   Great quality.  This is a very good buy.   I might pick it up for myself as a backup to what I currently have.   

Valued Contributor

I should have added that I only buy Samsung phones. I have the J7 Crown right now, with which I'm happy. However, this A10e phone has 32 g of storage instead of the 16 I have now. I think I'd like that.

Honored Contributor

@Maggie Nolia   

I've had my smartphone for several years.  I don't use it much and have thousands of accumulated minutes.  Every year I renew the TracFone annual service time for $50/year.  I figure it costs me a little over $4/mo for my phone.  Can't beat that price

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Maggie Nolia

You may want to watch some YouTube unboxing and reviews videos about your phone.

Tracfone has a forum and blog. 

Honored Contributor

Rats!  I was hoping it was going to be a new LG phone, since the guide says "Featuring LG".

We've had LG phones for years now and wanted to update for the year of service and extra minutes.  Guess I'll have to look at HSN for the phones we want.

Super Contributor

I recently purchased the A10e, my first Tracfone. I have been using a Jitterbug "dumb phone" for years. It has served me well as I'm not a big phone user. Love that I could just drop it in my pocket and go, small and easy to carry. But it became time to move on. Got a good buy on the A10e and generally like Samsung products, so thought it would be a good learning to use smart phone phone.

I'm learning little by little. I did as someone suggested and watched some You Tube videos for the phone, also got some good feedback from the Q forums and with Google searches. Another help was to go on the Tracfone site and find the  A10e tutorial. I saved some of the more useful for me pages and have them handy to look at.