Super Contributor

Can you pull up Youtube from this pad?  Many of the questions were not answered on this item on site.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Amazaon pad question.

I had the fire back in 2015 and yes. I do remember having u2 on my 7 and 8 inch tablets. You do know that the amazon fire is not a Ipad its a tablet? The Apple product is a Ipad.  Just a heads up for you.. there is a difference.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

Esteemed Contributor

If it is a tablet, not a reader, it should get YouTube, which Is just a website.

You should get the specifics from QVC’s site and go to Amazon’s  to check prices and see if the tablet is up to date.

Esteemed Contributor

I would shop elsewhere for these type of devices. Shopping channels give you software you will never need or use and they sell older devices. I would go though Amazon and buy it there . JMHO. 

Esteemed Contributor

@toril wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

YW... Happy shopping!

Contributor

yes - it's a a site accessed via brower and the tablet comes with the "SILK" brower.   Never had problems accessing websites on this tablet although I do not access websites where security is critical, like my bank account

Contributor

yes - it's a website accessed via brower and the tablet comes with the "SILK" brower.   Never had problems accessing websites on this tablet although I do not access websites where security is critical, like my bank account

Valued Contributor

@toril wrote:

Can you pull up Youtube from this pad?  Many of the questions were not answered on this item on site.

---

The Amazon Fire tablets will access YouTube and all of your "regular" sites.

They also are nice for reading books, especially easy to download from the Amazon website or your local library.

I like the Amazon Fire for my younger kids (parental controls). Easy also for my senior relatives who think my ipad is too "complicated."

QVC's prices on the Amazon Fire are as good as any.