Respected Contributor

Does anyone own one and /or know how to get to scanning (after original scan) for antenna tv ? I have gone to the support and cannot find instructions. There is limited menu on control. I know I am just not looking the right place. 

The instruction booklet that came with is very limited. I can call cs , (usually a long wait anywhere). I just wondered if anyone here has dealt with this. on my other televisions I scan frequently in case staions have changes. With them I just go to menu and folllow directions for a scan.

Honored Contributor

I own a TCL Roku TV. On the remote control, upper-right, click the little house. That will take you the control center. From there scroll down to Settings then look for TV Input on the settings screen. Click Antenna TV then scan. @okaywitheasypay 

tcl-roku-remote-control-rc280.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: TCL Roku TV

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee TY,TY,TY. I thought I  had traveled that road but I must have left out a turn somewhere Smiley Happy Your directions worked.

I love getting new electronics and I hate it Smiley Happy Just when I think easypeasy--then not so much.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @okaywitheasypay 

Glad I could help you.Woman Happy