Not applicable

Still waiting on that PS4 to ship.....

I ordered a PS4 bundle on 12/14. After being told it was not an advanced order and would ship, it was changed to holiday delivery and "guaranteed" by 12/24. The problem? IT STILL HASN'T SHIPPED!! I have spoken to numerous CS agents who all assure me it will be shipping anytime now. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas on whether I have a snow balls chance of seeing this thing ship before Christmas??

Not applicable

Re: Still waiting on that PS4 to ship.....

I really wish I would have read this before I ordered my ps4. Did anybody receive theirs?
Not applicable

I ordered mine on 12/18/2013 and have heard so much from CS agents it's crazy. I am ready to contact corporate and complain. How can Qvc guarantee their customers an item and then go back on their word and not compensate for their obvious mistake in marketing. We as customers are being treated like we don't matter and they do not care how we feel.
Contributor

Cancel your order and buy it elsewhere. It's not like qvc is the only place it's sold at. Nothing says ""dissatisfied with service"" faster than buying things elsewhere

my said it shipped but no shipment has been sent yet just a lable has been printed i was told i'd get today (dec 38th 2015 i'm getting the run around to hope i get it soon

Frequent Contributor

I ordered my son one for Christmas and it did arrive in time, but it took forever for the status to change to "shipped." When it finally did, it seemed to sit at a facility in California for a very long time. So long that I called UPS as I was worried it was lost. They assured me it wasn't. The status only updated online once it arrived in our hometown and was out for delivery. 

QVC Customer Care

@ray76

Welcome to the Forums!  I just checked on your order and the tracking shows it was delivered yesterday (December 29th).  

Barb

Customer Care