Honored Contributor

When I try to sign in on my iPad, the letters and digits of my password show momentarily.  I feel as if that endangers my online security. Is there a way to avoid that?    

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

When I try to sign in on my iPad, the letters and digits of my password show momentarily.  I feel as if that endangers my online security. Is there a way to avoid that?    

Is this something new? 

Honored Contributor

@millieshops 

What browser are you using?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1I'm using Safari on the iPad.    

Honored Contributor

@millieshops 

I will try it again but can testify to the fact that this has not happened to me that I can remember.

The times when a site problem was acknowledged I remember (maybe 5 or more years ago) it did happen to me, although it was someone else’s info!

It would probably be a good idea to report this to CS.

QVC would want to correct the problem before even higher traffic in the coming days.

Another possibility is that if your internet lags like mine does, there might be a communication problem between just you and your modem.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1Thanks for writing.  I han't thought about the browser, but when you mentioned that, I tried signing into a site I've never gone to on my iPad.  Same deal, so it's not a QVC issue.

I will contact tech service at my cable company and work from their suggestions.

Again, thank you.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops 

You are welcome!

Happy 4th of July to you, too!🇺🇸

Respected Contributor

i’m on an ipad air 2 and i use safari to get to qvc.com.  When i sign in the last digit only will show as you type.  There is also a Show button, and if you click that you see the entire password.