Frequent Contributor

Re: Samsung foldable phone. Wow.

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am big on samsung products, especially their phones.

i will definitely be looking at this. i still have my samsung note 4 and it is still working well.

Me, too, @sunshine45 ! I still have the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and it works like a charm! The best thing about it is the ability to change out the battery and memory card. It's a great phone and I'll be sad when I have to replace it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Samsung phones and tablets. The price.of this folding phone is over the top. I will not  buy it.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I have a Samsung phone now and the thing is a piece of ******.  I would not take a phone from them if they gave me one free.

@Imaoldhippie  With all their problems they had I wouldn't pay 19.80 for thay new phone.  I also won't purchase another Apple IPad Pro either.  Had nothing but problems and apple has no idea how to repair it.  I'm totally done with apple.  

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't buy any of the high end phones now with 5G just months away. The new 5G tech will be quite impressive and I'd hold off on any big tech purchase until it's out and working. With transfer speeds of up to twenty gigabits per second, the things they'll be able to do will blow your mind.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a Samsung phone [not the newest one] and a tablet S. Not wild about the products I have. I needed a newer tablet to update the old tabS I have and I decided on a Lenovo tablet its a tab plus 4 8 inch screen. I got it though Lenovo.com I love it and I got it on sale though Lenovo during the presidents sale ..it was over three hundred dollars I got it for half the price with no shipping and handling fees. They were nice the CS that sold me the device. They answered all my questions. I never ordered a lenovo device before .. But, I will again this tablet is wonderful . I recomend this company to anyone looking for a new device. 

Esteemed Contributor

1980 was a good year.......Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's an interesting article:

"3 obstacles that folding phones like the Samsung Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X need to overcome"

copy and paste link (or search for article title):  pcworld.com/article/3342966/mobile/samsung-galaxy-fold-and-huawei-mate-x-problems.html

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Here's an interesting article:

"3 obstacles that folding phones like the Samsung Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X need to overcome"

copy and paste link (or search for article title):  pcworld.com/article/3342966/mobile/samsung-galaxy-fold-and-huawei-mate-x-problems.html

My guess is that the screen will eventually split from constant bending right there.