Frequent Contributor

My goodness,  so pleased with it...Easiest way to add Apps to my smart tv....and i am not tech savy at all..its NOT hooked up to my cable/satelite provider..wanted an inexpensive way to watch tv upstairs..and can take it anywhere! Can you tell i am exchited?? 

Respected Contributor

@bajsfwrote:

My goodness,  so pleased with it...Easiest way to add Apps to my smart tv....and i am not tech savy at all..its NOT hooked up to my cable/satelite provider..wanted an inexpensive way to watch tv upstairs..and can take it anywhere! Can you tell i am exchited?? 

I think all streaming devics and smart TVs are great.  Whether it's Roku, Apple TV, Fire Stick, etc. give you options for watching TV you don't have without.  My favorite "stations" are Netflix, Amazon Prime and Acorn TV. 

Valued Contributor

Received my Roku last Friday. I absolutely love it!  So easy to set up. Bingewatching several NETFLIX series right now.  I'm excited too.

Regular Contributor

Although I am a tech guru, I've never used this type of device but I am very interested to know if it is a suitable replacement for satellite or cable television. Reading about the Roku, I've seen certain apps (channels) that are free such as ABC, NBC, CW, Fox News, etc.., and I am aware of other free movie apps (crackle, popcornflix, etc..,) but can this honestly satiate your appetite for programming w/o having an expensive atellite bill each month?

Valued Contributor

its good feeling finally..glad that u pleased with it .