Honored Contributor

Recommendation for portable cell phone charger for husband

Which portable cell phone charger do you like? My husband has a car charger but we need a portable charger too. If you have one you can use for an iPad I’d appreciate learning about that too. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Recommendation for portable cell phone charger for husband

How "portable" (size)?  I have one that I keep in my handbag, it's 10,000mAh.  It's small but great for when I'm out all day and using my phone too much.  I also have a car charger that I can plug in 3 devices.  I seem to be obsessed with being fully charged!Woman Very Happy

I also recently purchased a phone charger case for my iphone 8+ which really comes in handy.  

I find Anker to be good brand.  Amazon has a lot to choose from.  If you will be using it for 2 phones, I would get one where you can plug in 2+ items and has more than 25,000mAh.

Honored Contributor

@roeroe1005 wrote:

How "portable" (size)?  I have one that I keep in my handbag, it's 10,000mAh.  It's small but great for when I'm out all day and using my phone too much.  I also have a car charger that I can plug in 3 devices.  I seem to be obsessed with being fully charged!Woman Very Happy

I also recently purchased a phone charger case for my iphone 8+ which really comes in handy.  

I find Anker to be good brand.  Amazon has a lot to choose from.  If you will be using it for 2 phones, I would get one where you can plug in 2+ items and has more than 25,000mAh.

The one that fits in your bag. Do you have a brand and model number that you care to share? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@roeroe1005 wrote:

I also use Anker brand power banks and love mine. They come in a variety of powers and sizes to suit your needs.

My wall chargers, cables, and even my new wireless earbuds are by Anker. They've kept me charged and happy for the last 10 years now. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Mine is Go Puck.

They donated to our hospital staff during a lockdown during a hurricane and then offered buy 1 get one free after to any employee. They hold a charge for a year. Amazing. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D

Anker has a website with US CD. 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Which portable cell phone charger do you like? My husband has a car charger but we need a portable charger too. If you have one you can use for an iPad I’d appreciate learning about that too. Thanks.

I have a AiBOCN.  It will not only charge your phone multiple times, it will charge an iPad. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D,

sorry, I just saw this.

My charger is a few years old and the writing is pretty worn off.  It's an Anker brand and the item # may be A1211(?).  Might be time for me to update!

From what I saw on Amazon, the newer portable chargers are much slimmer than mine too.