Occasional Contributor

QVC item# E228298 and E228494

Does anyone know the difference between the two oled tvs qvc carries besides the 500 dollar price difference both tvs have the same model number EG9100 so that would make them the exact same TV right? The two TVs I'm comparing are QVC item# E228298 and E228494 Customer service hasn't been able to tell me the difference between the tvs except for the price.
Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC item# E228298 and E228494

There is probably a difference somewhere in the specs. Can you snap each screen so you can have side by side views on your screen? Or print the specs out on each one and carefully examine to see what's different.

There must be a difference because at the bottom of the page of expensive one it says "customers also looked at E228494", so there must be a spec difference.

Occasional Contributor

The specs and model number of both tvs are the exact same the only difference is the cheaper one says featured says "featured price" but would that be a 500 dollar difference? The only reason I'm so concerned is becuase I've already ordered the more expensive one.
Trusted Contributor

My curiosity got the best of me and I split screen them myself. The description is exact. Model # is exact.

I would cancel your order and order the cheaper one before they notice that it is up online. They would have to honor the price. Snafu it appears to me (shhhhhhhh).

Yay for you!

Trusted Contributor

Wait? Did you "just" order, or has your order been in for a few days? Either way, if your order is in process, QUICK, get a screen shot of the lower price (for proof in case they delete it) and make them honor the price. They have to, it is law.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like they have the same description for both TV's. Only way to find out is to call Q. There is an error some place. Either the description is wrong on one page or they have the same TV listed twice at 2 different prices. Search the model # online to see how much it sells for at other places. It's $1800 on Amazon.

Occasional Contributor

Yeah I've called customer service several times seeing if I could get someone who could maybe get some more info about it for me but they're all just as stumped as we are first company I've ever seen that can't tell me the difference between two different items my order is in process and it's supposed to be delivered next week I'dk how I could get them to do a price match since it's this far along in the order I'm just doing everything I can becuase it's gonna suck paying an extra 500 dollars for the same tv. Just becuase it's listed twice.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carl Kyker wrote:
Yeah I've called customer service several times seeing if I could get someone who could maybe get some more info about it for me but they're all just as stumped as we are first company I've ever seen that can't tell me the difference between two different items my order is in process and it's supposed to be delivered next week I'dk how I could get them to do a price match since it's this far along in the order I'm just doing everything I canbecuase it's gonna suck paying an extra 500 dollars for the sametv. Justbecuase it's listed twice.

@Carl Kyker I would call my CC and place this item in dispute. Please let us know how you resolve this situation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can always refuse the order when it is delivered.  They will return it to QVC and your account will be credited.  I did that with a vacuum cleaner I ordered from here one time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Carl, you will have to go up the food chain to the corporate office. They are really super up in that office. Q does not price match, but this is not what you are asking for. This is requesting that they reimburse you the price difference for the same item on their own website! Their bad, and that is why I said grab a screen shot before they take it down. Make sure the date is in your screenshot (just keep your mouse hovered down in the date corner and it will keep it up).

That is no small amount of money, they need to be humble and own their error and refund the difference. Especially if you have the screenshot proof.

1-484-701-1000 and listen to lots of prompts to get to corp office.