Respected Contributor

QVC app won't let me log in on iPad

[ Edited ]

I have the QVC app on my iPad and have the latest software version:  15.3.1.  I just tried to use the app, and it wouldn't let me log in.  It says the user name or password is incorrect.  I deleted the app, reinstalled it, shut down my iPad, turned it back on, called CS who suggested I reset my password (they initiated it on their end, so I did it), but nope...nothing.  Any ideas?

I've reset my saved password on all my devices, and they are working fine as well as the app on my android phone--it's just the QVC app on my iPad that won't let me log in.  Any suggestions?  It's not a big deal in the scheme of things, since I can access the website and use the app on my phone, but it just bugs me that the iPad app won't let me log in.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC app won't let me log in on iPad

@Ainhisg    Apparently you got here somehow, probably QVC.Com.  Why do you need the app?  I've never used it in the 30+ years I've shopped here.  I manage to do plenty of damage without it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Not that I owe anyone an explanation, but I like the convenience of the app.

Honored Contributor

I have no advice for you, but I did have the same thing happen to me with another app from another company.  I could log into my account fine via their website, but not on the app.  No one could help me either.  I ended up deleting the app and now I use the website when I need to access my account.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ainhisg, I don't use the Q apps, but many people do.😊

There are 2 apps, one designed for a tablet, the other for a phone.

I tried the "QVC for Tablet (US)"

on my iPad 6 (iPadOS 15.3.1) and had the same problem you report, cannot log in.   

Login credentials exactly the same as for all devices and for accessing the full website and/or the apps.

But they don't work on the "Tablet" app.

Then, I downloaded the "QVC Mobile (US)"

on my iPhone SE 2020 (iOS 15.3.1) and I can log in with no problem.  The phone app also works fine on my iPad.

One week ago they implemented the newest version, 4.0.37 (same version for both apps).

My guess is their new version specific to

"QVC for Tablet (US)"

has a glitch that is causing it not to interface properly with the iPad.

The reviews in the App Store were few and not helpful.

So...

Now... 

when I tapped on "App Support" in the App Store, I got the famous "Oops!" page QVC seems to be quite fond of using for just about every customer assistance link lately. 

E618B7B5-1CCD-417D-9B43-4891B7181EB7.jpeg

You can use the "QVC Mobile (US)"

app on your iPad, but it will be formatted for an iPhone so you might not like the display.   

Might be worth a try just for a short time, though.

I'd suggest anyone/everyone having this problem send an email message to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com to ask them to forward the problem to IT support since we have no way of doing so ourselves.

I hope this helps!   Let me know if I didn't explain well.   

And let us know if you find anything else about this, and I'll post if I learn of any changes.

Take care.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo you explained it very well, and I appreciate the time you took to do some investigative work and figure things out; thank you!  Earlier, I actually downloaded the app for QVC Mobile just to see if I would have any better luck with it, but then I realized it was for phones (duh...the word "mobile" in the title should have given me a clue) because of the size of the pages and didn't try to log in. I think I'll download it again just to see if it will let me log in.  Thanks, again!

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo I was just going to follow up.  Last night, I downloaded the mobile app, logged in, and had no issues.  So just for giggles, I went to the tablet app, tried to log in, and voila!  Logged in with no issues!  So there was a glitch in the tablet app, as you suggested, and it is apparently corrected now.

Contributor

I too have been having that issue. It started last night ! It was working fine all day ! I got no results from calling   QVC . They told me to change password sign out of app...blah blah blah ! Nothing helped.
I have no problem logging  in through  the app on my iPhone ( that's the "mobile app")

just iPad. Yes...I can down load the mobile app to my iPad for the purpose of logging in to my account , but I prefer iPad app as its larger and covers the screen.

Yes, I know it's not the end of the world. Just curious as to if they are going to correct this issue.

Contributor

Ainhisg , Can I ask if you deleted the iPad app then downloaded it again before you tried logging in ? 
I've tried everything still not working on MY iPad ! UGH

Contributor

This did not work for me ! Very frustrating. Yes, I did download  the "mobile app"

It works fine...I do prefer the iPad app for IPad though. The mobile app works fine on my phone. No issues logging in. 
QVC has no explanation as to why I am unable to log into my account on the QVC app for iPad !

I guess I'll try again later...in the meantime..I'll use my iPhone or mobile app on iPad!