Contributor

Re: QVC app won't let me log in on iPad

I am having the same issue ! I have tried a few times today. Still not able to log into my account on QVC iPAD app. Mobile app on phone is fine..QVC.com is fine !

Annoying ! Yes, I know I can download mobile app to iPAD , but I prefer a full screen ( QVC iPAD app)!

Am I the only one still experiencing this ! It worked fine all day yesterday.  

Contributor

I am not able to log in on iPad app either !  The Mobile app on iPhone is fine. QVC.com is fine ! 

This started late last night ! It worked fine all day ! I know that I can install Mobile app on iPAD..I just prefer the larger screen which you get with QVC tablet app.

I guess, all I can do is wait and hope that somehow this gets resolved.

There has to be many other having the same issue !,,

Contributor

Same issue ! This is frustrating !

Contributor

It has not been corrected for me !  Just spoke with someone at QVC ! 
It's a known issue and they are working to correct  it !

Contributor

Sorry for repetitive posts...

all my post were going to spam!

They corrected it ...now they are all there ! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

@dooBdoo you explained it very well, and I appreciate the time you took to do some investigative work and figure things out; thank you!  Earlier, I actually downloaded the app for QVC Mobile just to see if I would have any better luck with it, but then I realized it was for phones (duh...the word "mobile" in the title should have given me a clue) because of the size of the pages and didn't try to log in. I think I'll download it again just to see if it will let me log in.  Thanks, again!

@Ainhisg wrote:

@dooBdoo I was just going to follow up.  Last night, I downloaded the mobile app, logged in, and had no issues.  So just for giggles, I went to the tablet app, tried to log in, and voila!  Logged in with no issues!  So there was a glitch in the tablet app, as you suggested, and it is apparently corrected now.

@Ainhisg,  You're welcome, and thank you for your follow-up!

I just tried downloading the tablet app, and for me the problem is still there.

It won't allow me to sign in.

I looked at the most recent reviews on the App Store, and now people are reporting they cannot log in using the tablet app...   I think there's still trouble afoot!   The IT staff needs to rethink this since it's going to adversely affect customers who use the app to shop...  not a good situation for retail app.   Anyway, thanks again, and I hope you have a great week!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@BAGGIRL wrote:

I am not able to log in on iPad app either !  The Mobile app on iPhone is fine. QVC.com is fine ! 

This started late last night ! It worked fine all day ! I know that I can install Mobile app on iPAD..I just prefer the larger screen which you get with QVC tablet app.

@BAGGIRL wrote:

@BAGGIRL, As far as I can tell, it's still a problem but it's been reported so we'll see what transpires.

Welcome to the Community!😊 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

Yes, Thsnk You ! I did speak with someone @QVC yesterday afternoon.

I was told that they are aware and are working to  fix the issue.

I have not been on the Community Board in years.... For some reason, I just stopped going on ! 

It's nice to know that there are still members that are willing to help you when you have questions etc !

Have a great day !

Contributor

YAY ! The issue has been corrected !