Respected Contributor

Re: QVC JUNE 26 TSV TRACFONE

@Tribesters  I don't recall exactly where or how I found it online on the TracFone site, but I will look for it now and to see if it will help you.

Maybe I bookmarked it; I'll check that out.

Respected Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

@Tribesters  I don't recall exactly where or how I found it online on the TracFone site, but I will look for it now and to see if it will help you.

I'm back.  I found it and I hope I can give you instructions.  Go to the Tracfone site, enter your phone number when it asks, click on 365 days of service at $125,  and put that in your cart.  At check out, scroll down and find 365 service days for $49.  Put that in your cart.  Now you have two things in your cart.  Remove (trash) the $125 item and that will leave you with $49 for the 365 days of service.  This is for a smartphone.  Remember whatever you put in your cart you can trash it and just leave the $49 charge to buy.  Let me know if this helps.

Occasional Contributor

The deal usually includes the phone the case the charger and 1200 min, data, and text and 1 year of service . so say the price of the tsv is 129.00  if you bought 1 year of service and 1200 min text and data for your old phone you would pay at least 99.00  so in this deal you would get a new phone for 29.00 .(i usually do this every year ) hope this helps!!

Trusted Contributor

@Big Sister

Wow- thanks! I appreciate you taking the time to check into this for me. I had no idea you could add it to the cart & find that better price. I will remember this for next time. Thanks again!

Esteemed Contributor

@shoptheQ, I just checked HSN and they are offering (item #605-209) LG 5.5" 16GB TracFone with 13MP Camera and 1500 Minutes/Texts/Data for $79.95, free shipping and 4 flex pays, possibly today or this weekend only at that price.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

@Big Sister

I read this somewhere in this forum.  Usually I buy a new phone, but I really like the one I have.  I did exactly as instructed and received another year's service for $50-ish. 

Super Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Big Sister wrote:

@Big Sister

I read this somewhere in this forum.  Usually I buy a new phone, but I really like the one I have.  I did exactly as instructed and received another year's service for $50-ish. 

I did the same thing a few months back. A great deal to get the extra service time!