Regular Contributor

Please Help With Outlook 2013 Email

Had a burglary in my home when I was in the hospital. Had to replace both TV's and computer.

My problem is the mail font is too small. Also the the column on the side with Inbox, sent, delete, etc. is so small I can hardly see it. Need to enlarge all font on Outlook mail anything in background too.

Please don't tell me to Google it. At my age I couldn't remember it. I used Outlook mail on my last computer but my husband set it up for me and he has since passed away.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Please Help With Outlook 2013 Email

@Stardust2

Try this-

1. Click Mail.

Mail icon

2. Click View > View Settings.

Click View Settings on the View tab.

3. Click Other Settings.

4. To change the font or font size for the column headers in your Inbox (like “From” and “Subject”), click Column Font, and then make the desired adjustment.

Click Column Font, and then make your selections

1. To change the font or font size of the message subject lines in your Inbox, click Row Font, and then make the desired adjustment.

Click Row Font, and then make the selections you want.

Temporarily enlarge an email in the Reading Pane

In the Reading Pane, you can also make the contents of an email larger, so it’s easier to read.

However, increasing the size of the text in the Reading Pane only works on the email you are currently looking at. When you click on another email, the body text will return to the default font size.

1. Click once on the message you want to preview in the Reading Pane.

2. In the bottom right corner of the Outlook window, drag the zoom bar right (for larger text).

Move the bar right to zoom in.