Occasional Contributor

After realizing that ordering a television takes longer to get to you, than other merchandise through QVC...I decided to wait...well, this morning, I'm happy to say it was  delivered, and in perfect condition. The gentlemen who delivered it were very friendly and helpful. Very grateful to QVC for making this purchase possible. I'm sorry for being impatient at first, but now that I've received it, I'm extremely satisfied : ) 

Spoiler
QVC IS AN AMAZING PLACE TO SHOP!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Patience is a Virtue

[ Edited ]

@RJ44

Great! I'm glad you finally received your order!

Third party orders/shipping can be unpredictable, but unfortunately beyond QVC's control.

Very nice of you to post an update, saying you received it and are happy after all!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Hey RJ!  I had read your other threads on the issue.  Glad to hear that it arrived.  Geez, since there was no warning, I guess it was a good thing that you happened to be there to receive it.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

(thread title)

Yes, it is a virtue, and one that many need to learn to acquire. Lack of patience usually ends up causing unnecessary anguish, which to me is a waste of energy for many who already have a limited amount.

Better to concerned about things that are not material, but life changing. The more one has to use this virtue, the more they are able to prioritize it.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

We meet many new people when they become electronics buyers.  Glad you're pleased. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment