Occasional Contributor

Ordered a tv on the 9th...still in process and no phone call?

This is the second time I've placed an order with qvc, however this order is taking a bit longer than the last one...ordered a tv on the 9th, but it still says in process 5/11 on the invoice...does anyone know around how much longer I should wait for the order to be done processing?

Respected Contributor

Re: Ordered a tv on the 9th...still in process and no phone call?

Get used to it - this is obviously how QVC rolls nowadays according to the numerous posts about shipping taking forever.

Respected Contributor

Oh, I just saw your "and no phone call?"  If you think the Q is going to call you and apologize or let you know when it's going to ship - not happening.

QVC Customer Care

@RJ44 wrote:

This is the second time I've placed an order with qvc, however this order is taking a bit longer than the last one...ordered a tv on the 9th, but it still says in process 5/11 on the invoice...does anyone know around how much longer I should wait for the order to be done processing?

Hi @RJ44 I'm sorry that this order has caused you concern. I see that it is with the delivery company now - they can be contacted at 877.433.4248 and can be reached to schedule a delivery. If you have any additional questions or concern please email us directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com - THANK YOU for shopping with us! ~Kim

Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much for your steadfast response!! I'm still quite satisfied with qvc, and the wonderful customer service that I have always received : ) I called the number and found out that they will be calling me in about 2 business days, when the item is a little closer to my home : ) thanks again!

Occasional Contributor

It actually shipped out quicker than I thought...the invoice page just hasn't updated.