Respected Contributor

Next Tracfone TSV QVC or HSN anyone know when itis?

i am looking to upgrade my LG tracfone..anyone know when the next TSV might be? or how I can find out?

Thanks

Valued Contributor

Re: Next Tracfone TSV QVC or HSN anyone know when itis?

[ Edited ]

Don't know but be aware that the TSV Tracfone I last bought is only $10 higher than its TSV price on the Q.    Not such a large difference to be worth a wait.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mothertrucker, I agree with @LexaMom.  You might find that waiting doesn't really save you a tremendous amount.  Often some of the Tracfones featured on QVC or HSN's websites and during regular electronic shows offer as many add-ons and a price comparable to TSV/TS offers.  

Respected Contributor

Also, if you do order one, pay attention to the plan offered with it.  I'm pretty sure that with a new phone you have to go with the attached plan, and when I bought mine from Evine in June, they were saying Tracfone wasn't going to be offering the triple minutes much more, if at all, in the future.  Their TBV price at that time was $80 (1350 talk, text, data, triple minutes).

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

HSN often has very good clearance prices on their Tracfones.  Check them out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Check out Pre-sale on HSN for LG Fiesta 2 they have listed.

Respected Contributor

I also suggest you look at the LG Fiesta for $99 at HSN.  That's the Tracfone I would get now if I needed one.  You'll get one year of service and 1500 mins.  (NO triple mins.).  It is 16 GB and a better camera than most.

It's a very good price; you should check it out now.

Respected Contributor

I have several tracfones for different uses.  i bought the first LG Fiesta.  BEST phone ever and it was $129.00.  Takes great pictures, latest android operating system Nougat 7, lightning fast, and it's only $99.00 at HSN today.  I purchased it for a back up -  can activate it at any time.  The battery lasts forever too.  Get this phone!

I also purchased the Samsung 5.5 inch and takes awful pictures. It's also the older  marshmallow 6 operating system.  LG far better and fasterWoman Very Happy