Respected Contributor

Re: New Tracfone

[ Edited ]

@Nuttmeg 

My phone is 5G.
And I have Android 11 and will be upgraded to Android 12 when it's released. 

I've been getting all of the security updates and spam protection because I'm using the T-Mobile network. 

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

I too have to renew my Tracfone account soon to keep galloping in that popular tracfone cycle..  Currently using the Moto G from HSN and it's a great phone for the $$.   Does anyone have any idea what tracfone deals are coming up?  I guess I could always get another Moto G if available.  I do not want that lg rebel. Or that Samsung which has very bad reviews.

@ritasNo1Fan - Unless you want to replace your current phone, you could just add another year of service for $49.99.  That's what I did with my and my husband's phones.  We've had our current phones for less than a year, but were going to have to add service in October, so I just went ahead and did it now.  I didn't want to switch phones so soon.

Thanks for the help!  Is this deal on Trac's website?

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN.com has the Motorola Moto E bundle with 1500 mins/texts/data for 1 year at $49.99 32gb memory that is expandable, with octa core processor and 2gb ram 

item 749-816

Best Tracfone deal right now

https://www.hsn.com/products/motorola-moto-e-62-hd-tracfone-with-1500-mintextdata/9921096

Occasional Contributor

I coold not find the $49.99 1 year renewal of minutes/text/data on the Tracfone.com website. I believe that option has been discontinued...

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN.com has the Motorola Moto E bundle with 1500 mins/texts/data for 1 year at $49.99 32gb memory that is expandable, with octa core processor and 2gb ram 

item 749-816

Best Tracfone deal right now

https://www.hsn.com/products/motorola-moto-e-62-hd-tracfone-with-1500-mintextdata/9921096

We got 2, love these. Hurry, almost gone!!

Respected Contributor

I have the Samsung Galaxy A20 that I bought on QVC last June. I like it better than any phone I have bought from a shopping channel. I paid $159.95 including tax, it has 32 GB Ram that is expandible.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

That 1 year $49.99 minutes/texts/data without a phone deal is no longer available at tracfone.com

Trusted Contributor

@angelicat wrote:

That 1 year $49.99 deal is mo longer available at tracfone.com

Somehow, I managed to order one before they were gone.   Hey! For $49, it can't be beat & if the phone is too junky, I will go back and reactivate my current Moto.  From what II've seen, the phone reviews and videos on YouTube are mostly positive.  We shall soon find out!

Honored Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

@angelicat wrote:

That 1 year $49.99 deal is mo longer available at tracfone.com

Somehow, I managed to order one before they were gone.   Hey! For $49, it can't be beat & if the phone is too junky, I will go back and reactivate my current Moto.  From what II've seen, the phone reviews and videos on YouTube are mostly positive.  We shall soon find out!

I've never had a bad Tracfone so you should be fine. And my first Tracfone was an old one where you had to open the phone (clamshell design) and raise an antenna to use it, so I've been with Tracfone a long, long time. Our local Ames store had a special sale on them for $20 which at the time was an insanely low price for a cellular phone. We bought two and I'm pretty sure one is still upstairs in the original packaging as we never opened it, simply had it as a spare should the first one die. It never died. We used it until they went all digital and the old analog phone (and its spare upstairs) were no longer usable and they swapped the one we were using for a digital one at no cost.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

I too have to renew my Tracfone account soon to keep galloping in that popular tracfone cycle..  Currently using the Moto G from HSN and it's a great phone for the $$.   Does anyone have any idea what tracfone deals are coming up?  I guess I could always get another Moto G if available.  I do not want that lg rebel. Or that Samsung which has very bad reviews.

@ritasNo1Fan

HSN has two Tracfones with good specs and run

on Verizon's network. The Samsung A21 and the Motorola G Play. QVC has the Moto Stylus.

You will be able to find reviews for most phones online.