Honored Contributor

Need some help from you computer savvy people please!

[ Edited ]

MSN Explorer Error: 294
You cannot send or receive your MSN e-mail because of a problem on the e-mail server. Please try again later.

More information about this error
Why this happened
Error code: 0x85ad60af

A triangle flag on my MSN mail inbox as shown with the message above. Not synching my  mail into my inbox.  I have googled what to do and they have a protocol  to go through on google for the error code,, but nothing seems to work.. I have no number to call and speak to someone... and online help is not helping. 

Does anyone have a suggustion...  OR a number to call that I can speak to a person to get this issue with my mail not synching.   This has been going on for two days now so it is not going away.     A  phone number to speak to a REAL PERSON  would be nice. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Need some help from you computer savvy people please!

Probably not related, but my Microsoft Outlook stopped working for 36 hours. Came back around noon. Had nothing to do with me or my computer.

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

Probably not related, but my Microsoft Outlook stopped working for 36 hours. Came back around noon. Had nothing to do with me or my computer.

@PickyPicky3   I was hoping it would clear up... going on two full days now. I hope it does.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

This was on the MSN site. Does it help?

msn 01.JPGmsn 02.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Caffeina  I will hold onto that info!  Thankfully after two days on not working, my mail seems to be downloading today and the error flag is gone.  I will keep my fingers crossed!👍🙂

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden  Great. That's what happened to me -- it just started working again and all the missing e-mails downloaded at the same time.

I guess Microsoft was doing some maintenance. 

I get my mail on my cellphone as well as my laptop. Outlook on my phone never stopped working (or hasn't yet).

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Great. That's what happened to me -- it just started working again and all the missing e-mails downloaded at the same time.

I guess Microsoft was doing some maintenance. 

I get my mail on my cellphone as well as my laptop. Outlook on my phone never stopped working (or hasn't yet).

@PickyPicky3    yes, I could get outlook... just not the MSN page.. I like that page better and since I pay for it  I want it to work. Thanks for sharing your info.Woman Happy