Respected Contributor

Need a new tracphone,any recommendations?

Ive had my tracphone almost 3 years this March. I have deleted about all i can to find more storage. Want an updated phone. Any ideas?
Honored Contributor

Re: Need a new tracphone,any recommendations?

Q2 is selling one as their Big Deal today, I bought one for my husband. I have one from QVC too, bought it a few months ago when it was their TSV and I like it, but I'm not very sophisticated when it comes to electronics of any kind.

Frequent Contributor

Just don't get the Samsung J3 Orbit phone.  I had a J3 Stardust and the contract wasn't up until the end of September.  QVC had the J3 Orbit on sale for $90 and I got it in July I think it was.  Anyway, I have had nothing but trouble with the Orbit.  I have to constantly remove the battery, wait 3 seconds then put it back in.  Most of the time you can't send pictures with a text, open up texts you receive that have pictures with them.  Phone comes and goes.  It's a hot mess!!

Respected Contributor

What is the item number?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbarainnc- HSN still has the LG Premier Pro on offer for $59.99 (it's something like $99 on the Q) with 1500 minutes, data and text, plus a year's service.  That's a really nice phone (it was my previous one) and that's a great deal on it.  You might want to check it out.  (Item # 653-907)

Today they're offering free shipping as well.

Honored Contributor

Several people have recommended the LG Priemer Pro. It is a good phone and great deal. I was scared to try Tracfone again after two bad experiences but was desperate for an inexpensive smart phone. Went on line to activate and no issues. Contact with CS was excellent. I can be challenged learning something new but love this phone. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

Are you needing more storage?

If so, what do you have now?

@Barbarainnc wrote:
Ive had my tracphone almost 3 years this March. I have deleted about all i can to find more storage. Want an updated phone. Any ideas?

Respected Contributor

It is 16 GB memory storage. I have 1 or less GB. Says this affects what all my phone can do. phone is outta date. Really need to update it.
Honored Contributor

@Barbarainnc wrote:
It is 16 GB memory storage. I have 1 or less GB. Says this affects what all my phone can do. phone is outta date. Really need to update it.

Whatever you have now, just buy a new one with more storage.

It will be hard to find & probably expensive.

The Samsung Orbit only has 16GB

Motorola Tracfone 

This Motorola has 32GB, Motorola is a decent phone.

You might want to try HSN & Walmart too

If you want a device with storage, think about getting a tablet.

What is taking up all your storage?   If you have a lot of pictures, copy them to a PC or the Cloud.  Pictures take up a LOT of storage.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbarainnc 

I have the LG Premiere Pro phone and for me it was/is a good buy. Had Tracfone for many years and I bought all them from HSN when they were on some type of sale. This to me is a good phone, especially if you get the 1500 everything deal.

hckynut

hckynut(john)