Frequent Contributor

Need Tech help to access Qvc answered questions

When I post a question on a Qvc product page, I receive an email from Qvc when my question has been answered and a link to go look at the answer.  This previously worked fine, but now does not.  It says Microsites blocked.  I use my iPad as I always do, but am blocked from getting to see my question and the answer.

I would appreciate help with accessing my answered questions.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need Tech help to access Qvc answered questions

Go to the page of the item, and scroll down to the Q & A section.

Honored Contributor

@hari.  There are many aspects of the Q website that don't interface well with the Safari browser.  If you get wonky responses or are unable to see something, try downloading and using a different browser.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hari, To put it simply, something on your device is trying to "protect" you from that microsite web section of the main website.  

A few initial thoughts, brainstorming...

1  --  It could be security protection of some sort in your email provider software or settings -- if you have another email account, particularly one from another provider (something different after the "@" in the address), try forwarding the message to yourself in that account and see if the link works from that one.

2  --  You also could try accessing the email from a different device, to see if it's a problem specific to your iPad.

3  --  Also, check that you have the most up-to-date iPadOS.

4  --  Clear out all browser cookies and website data.  If you use Safari,

go to

Settings-->Safari-->Clear HIstory and Website Data and tap "Clear" on the pop-up. 

And, be very sure to go to

Safari-->Advanced-->Website Data and tap "Remove All Website Data"

(this doesn't remove saved login credentials or bookmarks, etc., because it's meant to be temporary storage and this deletion just removes a lot of stuff that wasn't and isn't meant to be permanent).

5  --  Additionally, things like changing the iPad's default browser or temporarily disabling any ad blocking or content blocking apps can help in troubleshooting.

I'm sure others here will have ideas that will help -- let us know what you find out, and we'll try to continue brainstorming.   

I know these glitches are a pain!  Fingers crossed you'll find a good and easy solution.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A couple of additional thoughts, @hari...

Now and then it's a good idea to navigate to Settings-->General-->Reset-->Reset Network Settings and tap "Reset" on the pop-up.    This can clear up a myriad of problems with any processes accessing the internet, won't remove anything you need (it also is temporary, not permanent, storage), and the only thing you have to re-do after the iPad reboots is a quick and easy reconnection to your WiFi (in Settings-->Wi-Fi) and entering the password again.

If you can't fix it, it probably would be a good idea to send an email message to the QVC Social Team describing your problem and including a link to this thread.  (QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com)  That will allow them to see the issue and also to forward it to IT support.

Best wishes to you!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your answers. I feel less than confident to try some, but I took your suggestion to reach out to Qvc via the link you provided, but the email could not be sent because it was an invalid email Address..

Valued Contributor

That is the correct email address.

New Contributor

I've got the same problem.  When you try to open the on ANY browser it won't open, but a blank page appears that says "Microsites are blocked.  "