New Contributor

My first Easy-Pay Payment was refunded for no reason, but the item still shipped.

I'm very confused at the moment. I ordered a ps3 on easy pay everything was approved, they held the first payment before it was shipped. Then they shipped it. Everything was going fine untill this morning i checked my account and the first payment was refunded back into my bank ac for no reason. I checked the ups shipping and its on its way still. Can some one pleae explain whats going on? My qvc ac says i paid the first payment but my bank has no record of it anymore. Am i just being impatient as its only been 2 days since the ship date or is qvc going to turn around and tell me i have to return it?

Frequent Contributor

Re: My first Easy-Pay Payment was refunded for no reason, but the item still shipped.

I had something similar happen and it turned out the payment was in pending too long and the bank cancelled it. But within 24 hours the payment went through again.
New Contributor

Re: My first Easy-Pay Payment was refunded for no reason, but the item still shipped.

Ok i will just wait before i try and contact Q then. Thank you for the reply!
Honored Contributor

I had something similar happen a few times - I have had items ship and the charge against my bank account did not happen until a day or two later.

Honored Contributor

Was it actually refunded or did the hold just expire before they submitted the full charge? That happens all the time. Most of the time my charges don't post until after I receive the item. I think it's due to QVC's usual slow shipping. They don't submit the final charge until it ships and so the preauthorization has expired if it took too long.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval