Super Contributor

My computer screen is jumping all around

any thoughts ?

Honored Contributor

Re: My computer screen is jumping all around

Is computer, Mac or PC?

Is the browser screen jumping or the desktop (Finder if using a Mac)?

Which OS are you using?

Which browser & version are you using?

What troubleshooting efforts have you tried? Need this info to avoid the "been there done that" scenario.

Have you tried switching browsers?

Tried restarting?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@gellen.  The QVC website has been this way for several years.  We've complained often and loud but there seems to be nothing that can be done.  Lately it seems to be worse than ever.  The cursor jumps around so much, I can hardly make a spelling correction

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Check your browser...I have had issues with certain web pages doing the same thing and today I had a pop-up screen on the 

Google Chrome browser telling me to call some 800 number. I immediately deleted the browser and shut down my computer. I ran the virus scanner and there were no issues. 

Honored Contributor

Sometimes a faulty mouse will cause jumpy screens. So if you are using a mouse then try a different one.

Also, make sure your windows software is up to date. Has something to do with a driver problem in the software. Don't ask me about the details. All I know is when my software updates then things can go good and sometimes they go bad.

Honored Contributor

I have the same issue on the QVC website ...  everywhere else is okay.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gellen wrote:

any thoughts ?

@gellen,  To begin to troubleshoot it would be extremely helpful to know:

if this is something you experience only on this Community forum,

or on the entire QVC website (including the shopping area),

or do you see this on most or all other websites you visit... 

and, also, whether this is happening even when you're not on the internet using a browser.

Sorry for all the questions, but narrowing down the problem makes it so much easier to diagnose and resolve.   I know technical problems can be beyond annoying, and with more clues to use in our detective work I hope one or more of us here can help you.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Is it jumping on all the websites or just QVC?.. That has been my pet peeve for years.Woman Mad QVC website is full of issues big and small.