Respected Contributor

Re: My New iPhone WHERE Is The SIM card? 🙄

[ Edited ]

Thank you to all who helped....and replying. 

I was back on the phone with 5 reps today alone.... by the 4th rep at Sprint, he said to go to the Sprint Store here where I live. I called that store, rude guy said they are all out. Said to go to Best Buy and pick one up for free..... Called Best Buy, not free but $5.00..... etc. 

I was so mad by this time because the first guy I signed up with promised the phone # he gave me WOULD work until my sims arrived. (no it does not, he lied to make the sale I guess).

I was tired and finally got a nice gal in the US in Georgia...YAY... I could understand...nice lady and her sister has the same name as me...😬

She said, the first guy did not tell me the truth. She said she was so sorry and could understand why I do not want to stay with their company. 

She said the sims may arrive today or up to 72 hours. I said thank you for the truth. She will call me back to follow up.

I liked her so much and decided to stay with this company. I am too tired, lol..... 

I think when I bought the phone, I should have called Apple and gone through it with a rep....that way it would have been explained clearly to me.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

OMGosh....what a nightmare.

Sims cards came. Got FOUR (4). ??? Well, what is that? Googled it. 

Easy to install BUT, Sprint has no idea what they are doing. We have gone round and round once again today. Phone still not able to make calls as Georgia rep. says now Apple needs to help us. 

Well, Apple Care said not their problem, but is all the carrier's problem and deal with them........

I am disgusted with it all....

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbrite 

Strongly suggest that you CALL Apple Customer Relations.  Wait for a human to come on the line and ask politely and firmly that you want to be transferred over to the Customer Relations department.  This dept handles situations like yours.

1-800-692-7753  OR (1-800) 275-2273

HTH

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac Hi.....Thank you.Heart

I finally called a different carrier which I use for my land line. Took about 30 minutes ATT.... They'll send me a sims. I found out why there are 2 sims numbers.....so you can have a home phone and also a business phone on the new iphone. 

It took several reps again to canx Sprint...and the gal from Georgia I liked so much, never came back/called back... I don't know what happened nor their issues....I still like her tho. Maybe over worked.

@Mz iMac Long ago you left me a phone for Apple and that I keep front and center and has saved me and helped me more than you'll ever know. Major thank you!!

eta:: Signed Biffy at the Hamptons

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

You're Welcome.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac You are so darn smart and talented.... ....😶 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Does anyone have this phone? 

Today I took a few small videos and used the slo mo. It's a fun way like really s l o w   m o t i o n.  Maybe 5 which were only 10 seconds long or less. 

Then it says:: You have no more memory and have to buy more for a monthly fee....😲

So I called Apple...guy from Apple took over my phone. Finally he said, yes, you have to now buy more memory. So now I am also paying $10 a month. I know many ppl take many videos with their phones so what the heck here.... I'm not understanding anything, obviously. 

(sims card has not yet been mailed by ATT)

TIA

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

Does anyone have this phone? 

Today I took a few small videos and used the slo mo. It's a fun way like really s l o w   m o t i o n.  Maybe 5 which were only 10 seconds long or less. 

Then it says:: You have no more memory and have to buy more for a monthly fee....😲

So I called Apple...guy from Apple took over my phone. Finally he said, yes, you have to now buy more memory. So now I am also paying $10 a month. I know many ppl take many videos with their phones so what the heck here.... I'm not understanding anything, obviously. 

(sims card has not yet been mailed by ATT)

TIA

What? You can't buy more memory for $10 a month.  The amount of memory your phone has when you buy it it all you get.  

Respected Contributor

@glb613 

The phone came with 512 GB...so, I think the guy wanted a sale.......for cloud storage.

Battery does not last very long either. Not really impressed at all. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]