Respected Contributor

Re: My New iPhone // Keep or Not ??

Maybe ask yourself why you bought it in the first place.  I hope you weren’t “pressured” to make the purchase.  I hate when that happens.  I, personally, have difficulty making changes.

Whatever you decide I’m sure it will be the right one for you.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

If you can afford it, keep it.  If not, return and get a cheaper one.   Myself, I don't use a cell phone much so I'd never shell out big bucks for one and I don't like the size of the new ones.  I have a small iphone and it does everything I need a phone to do, and it cost me $150.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My iMac desk top is what I love and has all the things I enjoy doing.... I work mostly on Logic Pro X and Final Cut Pro. It's an amazing video software program. I love writing music on the Logic Pro X. The video software will blow your mind...it's pretty incredible. I wish more women enjoyed these things. 

ETA-(I do not enjoy looking at a tiny screen with ear buds) I find it rude when someone stops by and sits on their darn iphone and we don't talk at all.....jmo

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

@cbrite looks like you have what you need.  I agree with you about the tiny screens and ear buds!

Esteemed Contributor

I would keep it!