Respected Contributor

Should anyone have concerns first check under settings as that will show everything that is set by the manufacturer.

Many items can be changed, so do check settings on any tablet, ipad, kindle, or cell phone as soon as you receive it.

New Contributor
Is anyone having trouble opening attach on e-mail?
Frequent Contributor
On 8/21/2014 seagrave said: Is anyone having trouble opening attach on e-mail?

Hi Seagrave.

Have you downloaded the Office Suite 7 app to your tablet. That's what I have on mine and I have opened Word and pdf doc attachments with no problem.

Trusted Contributor
On 8/21/2014 LadyAmara said:

Hi Seagrave.

Have you downloaded the Office Suite 7 app to your tablet. That's what I have on mine and I have opened Word and pdf doc attachments with no problem.

Is the Office Suite app free or do you have to purchase it?

Esteemed Contributor

You may want to check Quick Office, and Polaris Office at the Goggle play Store. One of these programs should be free.

Frequent Contributor
On 8/22/2014 MJ FAN 4 EVER said:
On 8/21/2014 LadyAmara said:

Hi Seagrave.

Is the Office Suite app free or do you have to purchase it?

Hi MJ. It is a free app. I see that there is now an Office Suite 7 Pro (free and also for purchase). I don't have the Pro. Might go Pro at a later date.

Also the ones mentioned by nutmeg3 should be good too. I'm just familiar with Office Suite.