Frequent Contributor

Minolta HD “TSV” Camcorder on HSN today

I need some opinions please on HSN’s today Black Friday TSV Minolta HD Camcorder!!
All opinions needed! Want to buy, not wanting anything really expensive, is this a good buy/ deal?
Thank you!! MJ
Respected Contributor

Re: Minolta HD “TSV” Camcorder on HSN today

[ Edited ]

Yes. I paid about $200.00 a few years ago similar to this one. 

Many people do videos on their phones now and that is probably they have came down in price. So many colors and they are all beautiful. I love that there are so many colors to choose from.

Honored Contributor

Re: Minolta HD “TSV” Camcorder on HSN today

@MILKI wrote:
I need some opinions please on HSN’s today Black Friday TSV Minolta HD Camcorder!!
All opinions needed! Want to buy, not wanting anything really expensive, is this a good buy/ deal?
Thank you!! MJ

@MILKI

I watched part of a presentation. While they talk a lot about the 20mp camera, they skip over it has only digital zoom. Besides, that zoom is only 8X, not much zoom, and not optical zoom.

Previous camcorders had up to a Optical 50X zoom. Optical zoom does not pixalate the subject(s) being recorded, digital zoom does. Heck my wife's cell phone has an 8X zoom.

Not worth the money, in my opinion, without the ability to zoom in real close to far away, or not so far away subjects being recorded.

hckynut

hckynut(john)