New Contributor

I have bought many Dell computers with Microsoft office. Is it possible to reuse the program in a new computer versus having to buy the program again? I would use the program that is in a computer that no longer works. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

I had a copy of Office 2003 and Office XP. I installed them several times when I bought new computers. The copy on the old computer was wiped off and I didn't get any messages from Microsoft.

Esteemed Contributor

It depends what version of windows and Microsoft Office you are using. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Office

Esteemed Contributor

I have an Acer laptop with Windows 7, 64 bit and I was able to install my 2000 office on it. I had to install each part; Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc. separately but was able to use an older Power Point production. I also have Microsoft Office 2007 on the same computer. Good luck!

Occasional Contributor

On my new laptop and hubbys computer I have the new 2010 Microsoft Office programs. I have Microsoft Students/Teachers office 2003 on my computer (Window 7). I am wondering if I can download the older 2003 version on the Windows 8 computers as I like that version so much better! Should I remove the new version if I do that or can you have both programs without conflicting? Thanks in advance for any info you can give me. CJ