Contributor

Maybe the HP Rep showing the laptop could refrain from showing news links about Robin Williams right now?????????

I know it's not on purpose, but maybe she could show different web pages that are not news-based, therefore the sad story of Robin Williams would not be in large letters with a huge picture of him. *just not appropriate at this time*

Respected Contributor

Re: Maybe the HP Rep showing the laptop could refrain from showing news links about Robin Williams right now?????????

Just about everywhere I've been on-line has been all about Robin Williams. He was such an incredible talent and decent man that his loss has been felt around the world.

Super Contributor

Re: Maybe the HP Rep showing the laptop could refrain from showing news links about Robin Williams right now?????????

I don't think it is disrespectful. He is on everyone'e mind right now--such a great actor who will be missed.

Honored Contributor

Why is it not appropriate?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

why?

Regular Contributor

This reminds me of 911 and all the movies that were shot that hadn't come out yet purposely removed the trade towers from their films like they never existed. This is life. He killed himself, it is news, deal with it or not.

Honored Contributor

It is so sad that Robin could not internalize and use the love and respect so many felt for him to find a way beyond his depression. We have lost a unique talent, a unique man, and I see no disrespect in the HP's rep showing the nation's sadness nor its accolades for Williams.

Esteemed Contributor

It is sad Robin did not have any true sunshine in his life. My heart goes out to his family. This is a large news story and the headlines will be everywhere.

Honored Contributor

Why? Don't we all know that he passed away?????

Super Contributor

I agree with you, vickyh2.