Respected Contributor

Looking for a reliable site to buy a replacement cell phone battery

The battery on my Samsung cell phone just died. Amazon, my go-to site, has the one I need but the sellers ratings are not high enough for me.

Super Contributor

Re: Looking for a reliable site to buy a replacement cell phone battery

We have a batteries store here where I have purchased cell phone batteries for years. I think it is called Batteries Unlimited. You might be able to order from them on line.

Esteemed Contributor

You may want to look at a Batteriesplus.com. They sell RayoVac batteries. You can probably find a replacement in a sealed package on ebay. The is a Duracell company. You can also look for an Anker battery online or Amazon. http://www.ianker.com/category-c62-s2

Super Contributor

I buy mine at my local drug store or Hardware store. Don't need a ""special"" store.

Honored Contributor

I order cell phone accessories and chargers for my Kindle from cellphoneshop. They frequently have sales and there is a 10% rebate through Mr. Rebates.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Frequent Contributor

I get mine at eBay for a couple of bucks
Super Contributor

For a cell phone, I would go to the manufacturer of the phone. Or if they list an authorized dealer on their site, then if would buy from them. If it were a wireless phone, that uses a cheap battery, then I would feel comfortable buying from wherever. Cell phone batteries are expensive, and I need them to work for the expected life expectancy. Not something I would want trial and error with.
Super Contributor

The other thing I would do is weigh the cost of a replacement battery with the cost of replacing the cell phone. Might be cheaper just to upgrade to a new phone. Plus you would get the added benefit of newer technology, depending on how old your cell phone is.