Trusted Contributor

...is terrible. Poor Jane is really working hard trying to keep the presentation on track and engaging.

Respected Contributor

Re: LePan mini tablet sales rep

Yes, DEB, I thought it was just me, but he left me cold and not enthusiastic.

Regular Contributor

I enjoyed watching his presentation and thought he did a nice job.

Esteemed Contributor

He is quite laid back....but pleasant enough....I think we are so use to all the hyper hosts that this quiet gentleman comes as a surprise...haha....

Anyone purchasing this Tablet???

Honored Contributor

Rachel is working the pitch this morning for sure

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Frequent Contributor

He certainly is not as energetic (some may say hyper) as someone like Aaron Berger, who presents many tablets on HSN. (I enjoy Aaron.) The LePan rep did not give a lot of detailed information about his tablet. I don't know how much of that is because of his skills or lack thereof as a presenter, and how much is because the tablet may not have many features to promote! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I am curious about this brand. I know it is sold on ShopHQ but I don't know much about it - how it is rated/reviewed/etc. I may do some online research but hope to see posts about the brand on these boards.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw him present the tablet earlier this morning. I thought he did a good job. He isn't hyper but a pleasant person delivering essential info. I've read reviews on various versions on Amazon of the various tablets produced by this brand. Some tablets come with a lot of bloatware that isn't needed. The way I understand it this comes with the essential and then you can download whatever else you need. I have a Google Play tablet that cost much more and is two years old. I may get this as a gift since I have until January to return it. The individual doesn't need a fancy expensive tablet but does need something to entertain her during months of recovery. She is in a position not to buy anything right now and the family is not into technology, etc. except for using a computer for an at home business and no one else touches that computer.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

he was more animated when he presented the tablet with Dan Huges a short while ago...but him and Dan have been friends for 20 years....Jane, at midnight, and Rachael at 8am probably intimidated him because they kept interrupting him when he tried to explain anything.....

I wish the HOsts would just shut up and let the Vendors do their job.....Stacy kept interrupting the presenter ( a woman) at the 3am presentation....(yes, I haven't been able to sleep much today)......ugh....

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the information, circles (Reply No. 7). I won't "quote" you because that makes posts so long and cumbersome to read. Wink

I will keep this in mind if I get a chance to watch any more presentations. So far, I only have seen the midnight show with Jane. (It now is nearly 11:30am Eastern Time on Friday, 7-18.)

Esteemed Contributor

Game over for me....last night, on one of the presentations, they said it was an 8 hour battery life....today its really 4 to 6....cs said up to 5 hrs....I have two other tablets that have a battery life of 8 to 9 hours....I expected that with this LePan....

I was just going to click summit order when I heard Kirsten say the battery life...I then called cs to make sure....and I backed out of my order....whew...glad I caught that...I would have been very disappointed once it was here....