Trusted Contributor
Any recommendations? There are so many to choose from. I am interested in padded (im not interested in clear or fabric). Thanks
Respected Contributor

Re: Latest IPad (not pro) cover

go to Amazon, and search for iPad cover and the size you want. They have a gazillion!

Respected Contributor

i forgot to add, I have also gone to Best Buy just to look. You'll know when you see the one you like. I buy Otter Box for kids. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bhvbum: no offense but we all know that is an option. Do you think I didnt already search. I came here for a specific male and model recommendation at the best price. I did see that you offered otterbox, thanks. This is for an adult and i was thinking of one that turns into stand or keyboard. There are sooo many options on amazon. I was asking for a favorite.

Respected Contributor

There is a case and smart cover combo. it is very soft. Kinda feels like suede I had for my first ipad. i have smart cover only for the ipad mini and i am liking it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amazon is okay, but they did not have the case I wanted. I ordered from a website called onlycases.com and got the one I wanted and needed.Heart

Regular Contributor

I have an iPad Mini 4.  I got this Logitech Focus case with Keyboard.  I love it.  It is very thin even with a keyabroad but very firm and protected.  They probably have similiar ones for the other iPad models.  I recommend Logitech.  Check out that brand.

I got mine from Best Buy.  The Violet is beautiful.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-logi-focus-keyboard-folio-case-for-apple-ipad-mini-4-black/4614...