Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

A cell phone that is  lost is not a big deal to me. I lose it, I lose it. I would not have a  meltdown like some here  would more annoying then upsetting to me. These things are gadgets people. I would just go and get another phone and shut down the service on the one that was lost or stolen. Woman Indifferent

Well, you know (you do know, right?) that there are $50 phones and $400 phones and $800 phones.

Contents of the phone aside, I suspect the average person doesn't have the disposable income to just blow off a $500+ loss as nothing.

Either you do (more power to ya) or you're one of the $50 crowd - or more impressive yet, you don't have one. Which no longer impresses anyone.

Oh good griefWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I wish everybody in America would lose their cell phone 

My sentiments exactly, although I doubt they could function.  The way people are attached to their stupid phones is nothing short of ridiculous.

@Tyak

What?   Just how do people come up with some of this crazy stuff?  

Yes, SOME people (usually teenagers) may use every feature on their smart phones, but it should be obvious to you that not everyone does this.  Not by a long shot.  Many people function very nicely using their cell phones only now and then.   Sounds like you are competing for attention with someones smart phone ....  and losing.    

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

A cell phone that is  lost is not a big deal to me. I lose it, I lose it. I would not have a  meltdown like some here  would more annoying then upsetting to me. These things are gadgets people. I would just go and get another phone and shut down the service on the one that was lost or stolen. Woman Indifferent

Well, you know (you do know, right?) that there are $50 phones and $400 phones and $800 phones.

Contents of the phone aside, I suspect the average person doesn't have the disposable income to just blow off a $500+ loss as nothing.

Either you do (more power to ya) or you're one of the $50 crowd - or more impressive yet, you don't have one. Which no longer impresses anyone.

@Moonchilde

I can get another phone any day of the week.  No biggie.  What's most important is I have over 200 contacts, business and personal, and those numbers would take forever to reconstruct!

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

Oh good griefWoman LOL

Absolutely my reaction to your posts in this thread.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@Moonchilde

I can get another phone any day of the week.  No biggie.  What's most important is I have over 200 contacts, business and personal, and those numbers would take forever to reconstruct!

I have few, and they're on my iPad and in my car's system too, so it wouldn't be difficult for me, but for anyone who uses it for business - ouch!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

Calm down people please [WOW!] and Happy Easter and Passover.

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

Calm down people please [WOW!] and Happy Easter and Passover.

Oh, please .....  Who's not calm?   Stop fabricating.    No one here is upset.   Don't know why you are so confused by the conversation here.

Esteemed Contributor

Have you found your phone yet?

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Have you found your phone yet?

@qbetzforreal   

OMG ..... I finally found my phone!    Thanks to all for their suggestions and support!   Woman LOL

It was under the floor mat on the passenger side in my car.   I don't know how it got under the mat, since it's somewhat heavy and lays flat.  No passengers or car wash that might move the mat, so how the little sucker crawled under it is a mystery.     I looked in my car several times, so I can't explain its reappearance, lol.

Well, now I have my original phone back, and have the duplicate model I bought on Ebay for $25 as a backup.  

So .... I have to get my contacts copied ... or backed up ... or something.   That was the most important thing!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

That's so awesome!!!

I, too, lost my phone under the car seat.  I must have looked under there 3 times, twice with a flashlight.

It's like it toys with you.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN