Honored Contributor

Re: LG K20 V "Smart Phone"

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady

The only 1 person that has my cell phone number is my wife. Heck, I can't remember it most of the time. Whenever anyone, including friends or family ask? I either tell them I don't want one, or "no", I am not handing it out to anyone.  If they have a problem with that?  Ho Hum!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

It's good to know I'm not the only one who pretends not to have a cell phone when some company asks for the number.  No way Jose.......that phone is for MY convenience only!   @hckynut@LilacTree@BirkiLady@CelticCrafter@NycVixen

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

It's good to know I'm not the only one who pretends not to have a cell phone when some company asks for the number.  No way Jose.......that phone is for MY convenience only!   @hckynut@LilacTree@BirkiLady@CelticCrafter@NycVixen

@2blonde

I don't give mine out either.  I totally agree.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

My new phone arrived yesterday, one day after I ordered it.  I spent some time on the phone with techs, and later on with my daughter . . . and I'm all set up!!  I need a stylus though, but I've been successful with sending and receiving texts and phone calls and the phone is working great.  We transferred all of my contacts successfully too, I was thrilled about that.

It's actually lighter than my flip phone and that works for me.

So far so good!  Thanks for all of your comments and experiences. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@BirkiLady

The only 1 person that has my cell phone number is my wife. Heck, I can't remember it most of the time. Whenever anyone, including friends or family ask? I either tell them I don't want one, or "no", I am not handing it out to anyone.  If they have a problem with that?  Ho Hum!

hckynut(john)

@hckynut

I get enough robo calls on my landline.  Don't need to get them on my cell too.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

I ordered a 64 mg micro SD memory card space booster and a stylus yesterday.  They should come today or tomorrow.  Didn't realize the phone's disk capacity was only 16 mg, only eight of which is available to the user.  I used 2 mgs of that just setting up my phone.  Once I get that, I will be 100%.  Still costs less than upgrading.

Formerly Ford1224