Contributor

Kindle Fire TSV - thoughts - hckynut you there?

<h1> </h1>

Hello. I posted this on the TSV thread and a bunch of people viewed it and not one person bothered to help. I really, really need some advice and would appreciate any of your time to help me.

Thoughts on the TSV Kindle Fire coming up? I have a laptop and want a tablet mostly for reading and social media, email, etc.

I really want a Samsung Galaxy Note tablet but am wondering if that's overkill for me. And if the 10.1" size would be uncomfortably large for a reader. There is a big difference in price but I would hate to regret and wish I had just 'gone for it.' The stylus pen feature appeal to me.

I do, however, like that the Samsung has the front and back camera and expandable memory. And if I'm reading things correctly in my research I could use my Android phone to tether to it for wifi and 4G?

hckynut I remember you saying your wife loves her Samsung tablet. Right now there are a lot on QVC's site with easy pay but so many I can't tell which are the best values - can you help?

Thank you so much hckynut and anyone else that can help me. I really appreciate it.