Respected Contributor

Kindle Fire 8" v.s. Fire 10"

Does someone own both? Is there a difference in quality other than the size?  Just courious.  At first I did not like my 8"  but I am liking it now. And just do not say google it. I would rather have a personal  opinion from someo that used both

Respected Contributor

Re: Kindle Fire 8" v.s. Fire 10"

I do not own both, so I can't compare quality.  I will tell you that I own a 7" Kindle Fire HDX, the 8" Kindle Fire and the 8.9" Kindle Fire HDX.  The 8.9" is my least favorite.  The two smaller sizes are much more portable and easier to hold. I reach for the smaller ones and leave the bigger one every time.

I know that isn't what you asked, but it that is all I can offer.

Respected Contributor

I had the hdx and sold it which i regret for i think they are better than the current models. I had the new 7"  but it would not connect to internet and had a flaw in the screen under the glass. I have the new 8"  I been liking it since word runner been added  but I wish it had a thinner case  with a metal back or the same materials the voyager is made of

Honored Contributor

I have an HD7 and an HD10.  There is no difference in how it looks and what it does.  A few things were in different places, but that's typical with a newer model.  The size is like night and day.  I can't use my HD7 anymore, it's too small.

It's like going from a 13" TV to a 55" TV.  It was so big at first, I had trouble figuring out how to hold it.  It took a month till I was totally comfortable with the size.  Love it.