Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

July 5th TSV: HP 15" Touch Laptop

I received the laptop on July 20 but have yet to receive the Premium Computer Deluxe Voucher (E233919) that was supposed to mailed separately.  Has anyone had this problem or does it take this long to get the vouchers?  I don't want to start up the computer if I don't have the vouchers for the free programs.

QVC Customer Care

Re: July 5th TSV: HP 15" Touch Laptop

Hi @NancyJRB I am so sorry for the delay. The voucher is still in the process of shipping and was updated on 7/29 you should be receiving it soon.

Contributor

I have the same issue.  I have received the HP 15" Laptop, but have not received the Premium Computer Deluxe Voucher that was supposed to be mailed separately. 

I keep looking for the tracking information on QVC's website, but it says NO TRACKING INFORMATION.  Nothing has been updated.

QVC where is the package?  QVC when is it going to be shipped/delivered?

Occasional Contributor

Glad to hear I'm not the only one but sorry for "our" problem! All I see is it was shipped 7/31 and is supposed to be comming via Fedex Home Delivery (which seems strange for just paperwork) and, like you, no tracking information.  Let's hope for the best.

Contributor

Alice-QVC/QVC Customer Care:

Do you have any information concerning the Premium Computer Deluxe Voucher that was supposed to be mailed separately to me. It still has not been delivered. 

I keep looking for the tracking information on QVC's website, but it says NO TRACKING INFORMATION.  Nothing has been updated.

Where is the package?  Please provide me with a shipping/delivery date.