Occasional Contributor

Is there anyone who ordered the iPad special on August 10 that has NOT received it yet?

My order says it's been shipped but when I check the tracking, it says "Label Created, UPS has not received the package yet."  It's been the same since the 11th of August.  I don't think this was supposed to be an "advance order".  

Thus far QVC has been unhelpful. 

Thoughts? Suggestions?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there anyone who ordered the iPad special on August 10 that has NOT received it yet?

There may be a supply chain issue with iPads.  I ordered one from the Apple Store in June and it took 3-4 weeks to arrive.

With that cryptic message on your tracking, I think I'd ask the mods to check on it.  Email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com including your order #.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Is there anyone who ordered the iPad special on August 10 that has NOT received it yet?

[ Edited ]

This doesn't help anyone now, but I ordered an IPad from Amazon this month and received it in 3 days. Just something to think about for the future.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Sounds to me that UPS hasn't made a pickup. Businesses are still extremely short staffed. I suspect that's still true of delivery companies.