Honored Contributor

QVC's sweepstakes sign up pop up ? Different one every month.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @Don’t you want to enter?You could win something or not.

Honored Contributor

no

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @The last one I saw was for 5 hundred so I entered...not going to turn up my nose to that money.If everyone agrees not to enter then I should be the winner.LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

QVC's sweepstakes sign up pop up ? Different one every month.

@SharkE,   On most devices, blocking popups in your browser settings and also installing adblocking browser addon/extensions will eliminate that sweepstakes notice.   Doesn't always work, but it's worth setting up to at least avoid the majority of unwanted popups.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo"Doesn't always work"

Does for me.  I've never seen one and/or pop ups.  I gather it depends on if your browser Preferences are set up properly as well as the kind of 3rd party ad blocker back up you get.

I have Ad Block Plus as a back up for all 3 of my browsers.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@dooBdoo"Doesn't always work"

Does for me.  I've never seen one and/or pop ups.  I gather it depends on if your browser Preferences are set up properly as well as the kind of 3rd party ad blocker back up you get.

I have Ad Block Plus as a back up for all 3 of my browsers.

@Mz iMac,  I mention that because for some devices, software versions, etc., even the settings or addons/extensions don't block everything, so I wanted posters to be aware it's not always foolproof.   My Mac blocks everything, with all browsers -- but my iPads and iPhone, for example, allow some popups to sneak through using Safari.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@SharkE @I agree with you on that. I also agree with others to stop having the “video” of an item appear first on the page. It takes longer to upload (depending on device) and most times I just want to get a “look” at the item and not watch a video.

F/N/A luvstogarden