Trusted Contributor

Is there a fairly simple way to fix a constant 'resolving host' issue on my computer?

No matter what website I want to go on, I get the resolving host issue and sometimes can't get on the websites at all or what is happening the most is that it takes a long time to get on them.   I have Macafee Antivirus program runnning, and Malware.   Help!!!!  Thank you.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a fairly simple way to fix a constant 'resolving host' issue on my computer?

@newjersey    I'm not sure what a "resolving host issue" is but the first thing you should try is rebooting your computer, then if that doesn't work, use a different browser.  For unknown reasons, browsers go "wonky" and changing them temporarily will often resolve the issue.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: Is there a fairly simple way to fix a constant 'resolving host' issue on my computer?

You need to have a "Fix Me Stick" computer cleaner and run it about once a week. I have no other advice.

Honored Contributor

It's a Malwarebytes issue. They anticipate having a patch available in the next update. In the meantime they recommend turning off Web Protection. That apparently fixes the issue.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!